Oxygen bleach is excellent for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that needs to be destained and deodorised; it is efficient, safe and economical. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
When used correctly it is Non-toxic to animals, plants and human
Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners